- WLALA- Employment Law- Employment Law- The Me Too Movement and Cannabis Law in Employment, November 13, 2019
- WLALA- Employment Law- Employment Law- Client Management for Both Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys- Stories of Success, Missed Opportunities and Lessons Learned. March 25, 2020
- WLALA- Employment Law- COVID-19 Pandemic Employment Law Update. March 26, 2020
- WLALA- Employment Law- Finding Our Way Out of the Pandemic. June 9, 2020
- LACBA- Brown Bag with Marina Fraigun- Your shared Your Political Opinion online- now what?. July 25, 2020.
- WLALA- October 28, 2020. Moderated an event called “Employee- To be or Not to Be? Discussion Regarding Proposition 22”
- LACBA- January 29, 2021 -will be moderator for a program called “Our Unforgettable Cases- Wins and Losses That Teach Us and Define Us”
- 02/10/2021 – A Bankruptcy Primer for Small Businesses
- CLA, February 24, 2021, “5 Things Every Lawyer Should Know About Mediation Confidentiality”
- “Independent Contractor v. Employee – A Guide for California Business Lawyers” – April 5, 2022, recorded presentation for practicing attorneys through UCLA’s CEB continuing education portal.
- “How To Take An Effective Deposition – the Fun Part of Litigation” May 11, 2022 to practicing attorneys, members of The Esquire Network.
- “How To Take An Effective Deposition – the Fun Part of Litigation” May 25, 2022 to practicing attorneys.
- “HOW JUDGES CAN SUPPORT ATTORNEY WELL-BEING AND WHY THEY SHOULD CARE” to practicing attorneys, members of Los Angeles County Bar Association on June 1, 2022 (spoek with Justice Candace Cooper, Judge Paul Bacigalupo, Judge Kevin Rosenberg)
- “How to Prep your Client for and Defend Deposition – The Less Fun Part of Law” June 15, 2022 to The Esquire Network
- “How to Defend a Deposition – the Less Fun Part of Litigation” July 6, 2022 presentation to practicing attorneys, members of California State University Northridge’s Alumni Attorney Networking Group
- WLALA- How to Start a Law Practice- Speaker with Judge Joyce Fahey and attorney Arezou Kohan regarding starting a law practice.
- Facebook Presentation- Employee v. Independent Contractor Roundtable.
- Social Media Evidence – Getting It In or Keeping It Out – Speaker with Jonathan Andrews of Signature Resolution
Although discrimination at the workplace sounds like an ancient matter, more than half of the workers in the United States report experiencing or witnessing discrimination
Sexual harassment can be one of the most distressing experiences anyone can have at work. There are laws to protect employees from this type of